Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'll bet she's got KNITTIN' in that bag!


This was just too funny to pass up.



And I actually finished a dishcloth for our SnB's knit along -

Pattern is from the Mason-Dixon knitting. I'd hoped it'd be big enough to be a liner for my wire fruit basket (it isn't). But it will be perfect for my teapot handle.

This is the first time in a very long while that I've done bobbles. Still hate them. They do look kinda okay here though.

I had to darken the photo a bit which makes it look as though it is smudged and/or dirty in the folds at top and bottom but that seems to be a result of the photo editor program.

Now that I see the resulting size I'm going to do another one - for the fruit basket - that will be several inches larger.

Quite a few SnB members have also made some wonderful cloths (stupidly I forgot my camera last night) so I'll try to post pictures next week.

1 comment:

junior_goddess said...

I wanna be HER. I practice religiously every day!

I like your dishcloth, but yeah, I don't get the bobbles.